Monday, December 17, 2007

Angel on Route 24

This story just left me speechless and gave me chills. http://www.pjstar.com/stories/121707/TRI_BF7SMA0D.006.php I can't even begin to imagine what I would have done in the same situation. There is no doubt in my mind that God had it in his plans for Marilyn to be there and that a small angel named Aaron asked for the special by passer to be his mommy. As a mother I am comforted to know that people like Marilyn are out there. In the day and age of fear of aids and other diseases, Marilyn showed true selflessness and compassion.
Marilyn's son Aaron was a student at Northmoor. There is a beautiful picture of him hanging up outside the library. He and his family obviously left their "heart stamp" at Northmoor just as his mother has with Limestone High School.

No comments:

About Me

Heart of Illinois, Peoria, United States