Monday, June 2, 2008

What if I change the format?

Well - since it seems like I'm not very good at posting long epitaphs on a consistent basis I thought I would switch to "What ifs?" I'm always thinking about different thought provoking questions (if only in my own mind) and thought it would be easier and faster for me to post these questions. All of the questions will be designed to possibly help people think about changing their mindset, in turn creating a more positive environment and place to live. Of course, once more people actually start reading this blog I can always post your positive stories - I just don't have time to post long things that I have to type up and remember, etc etc.

So, hence the first question is WHAT IF I change the format of this blog - will more people start reading?

No comments:

About Me

Heart of Illinois, Peoria, United States